Defective Chicks Defective Chicks

Proposition

Hey, I really like your flashes and I notice that you use audio clips rather than record yourself, well I have an audio clip that I would like animated, unfortunately I can't draw to save my life so perhaps you could animate it. Just reply to this if you're interested.

Can You Here Me Now? Can You Here Me Now?

Pretty funny

It was a good concept and good for your first flash try to make things happen faster especially the transitions with the phones and think up some more scenarios for the guy to be in. Also your sound needs to be clearer and that can be done with simple demo editing software.
Just make these minor changes and you may end up with a five.

O R A N G E O R A N G E

I didn't like it.

Very boring. Short, no story, bad physical humor and heads on sticks for characters.

FBF*2 FBF*2

Yawn

This seems very much like an experiment in flash making. There is no story and it's just a bunch of pictures. The one funny part was when you discovered he had no face.

8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack 8-Bitch5: EvilOnTheAttack

Oh the randomness!

That was absolutely halarious, I love random things and this was full of it, making it like a bad teenager's home video production and mixing it in with computer stuff, absolutely halarious. Keep up the good work!

The Tyger

My power My power

Pretty Cool

I liked it, the animation was cool and the concept was good. However the story could have been expanded more. I don't know whether you're going to make more but it seemed like it ended in the middle.

Other than that, great job.

The Great Tygerman

I miss you Daddy I miss you Daddy

A tear jerker

This is a great peice of work, it's got great animation and it tells a very real and sad story. To those people who are annoyed that people are still going on about the 9/11 incident: This was a tragic event and the author could have used a number of tragic events but he chose a recent and geographically close (to some of us) event. This still affects a lot of people and though it's been 3 years I'm sure they havn't gotten over it and won't for a long time.

Phill: Amazing job.